13341 W. 151st St.
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Open Daily 10am - 8pm
October 2nd - 31st
Admission: Free admission to children 2 years and younger. Kids 3-11 and senior citizens (55+) are just $11.00 ($10.00 w/coupon) and 12 years and older just $12.00 ($11.00 w/coupon).
My FAVORITE of all the Chicagoland Pumpkin Patches! I have gone to Bengston’s pumpkin patch every year for the last 14 years. Bengston’s is located in Homer Glen, IL. It is open everyday 10am - 8pm, September 27th thru October 30th.
Bengston’s Pumpkin Patch Features:
- Pony Rides
- Halloween Shop
- Haunted House - Child Safe
- Pumpkin Launcher
- Corn Maze
- Milking Cows
- 2 Petting Zoo’s - Featuring some VERY Unusual Animals
- Frog Hopper
- Train Rides
- Various Animatronic Shows Everywhere - Skeleton Band, “Grand Ole’ Poultry” singing chickens, “Moulin Rouge Chicken on a Hot Tin Roof” and Much More
- Fun Barn - Featuring some Very Cute Animatronic Shows
- Pumpkins - Pumpkins by the Pound
- Food - Lots of Food - Home Run Inn Pizza, Hot Dogs, Ole’ Tex BBQ, Funnel Cakes, and Much More
Bengston’s has plenty of free parking. The also offer wheel barrels to help you get the pumpkins out to your car. Bengston’s creates a great atmosphere and never leaves you with nothing to look at, or do. You really can’t go wrong with a trip to Bengston’s.
Map to Bengston’s:
Visit Bengston’s website for more information, and for coupons.